Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reduced Fat Nilla Wafer Yogurt Freeze Cups


Ice cream always seems to be my go-to dessert during the summer …. but when I’m trying to be good and not consume loads of calories, I always try and look for other options. Well, these Nilla Wafer cups definitely hit the spot for me! It has all my favorite ingredients, such as yogurt, whip cream and best of all – Nilla Wafers! It’s really easy and fast to make, which is always a plus for me too!


Reduced Fat Nilla Wafer Yogurt Freeze Cups Recipe:
(Makes 12 cups)

Ingredients:
24 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers
2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
2 cups low-fat strawberry yogurt (or your favorite flavor)

Directions:
Line a muffin tin with paper liners.  Place a Nilla Wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.  Top with combined whipped topping and yogurt (about 1/4 cup in each muffin cup).  Put a Nilla Wafer in the top of each cup.  Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
 
 ** If you decide not to eat these right away... just pop them into your microwave for about 10 seconds so they aren't completely frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment