Saturday, January 25, 2014

Easy Spinach Salad

I try to eat as healthy as I can and sometimes it's a little hard to always stay on track...especially on the weekends. So today instead of going out to eat for lunch...I made a salad. I know salads can be boring, which is why I try and load my salads with lots of yummy extras! This salad tastes great, healthy and will keep you full! 



Ingredients:

Half bag of spinach
3 scrambled egg whites
3 slices of turkey
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1 Persian cucumber
1 tomato
1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
5 grapes
1 pickle
Slice of low fat mozzarella cheese
Orange muscat champagne vinaigrette dressing (trader joes) 

Directions:
 
Take first 6 ingredients and mix them in a big bowl. Mix with salad dressing. Place the last 4 ingredients on top of salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment