Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Apricot Chicken

When I first got into cooking, this is one of the first recipes I tried. I couldn't believe how easy it was and great it tasted. I still throw this dish together all the time, especially because I know it's one of my boyfriend's favorites.

Apricot Chicken Recipe:

Ingredients:
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
1 (10 fluid ounce) bottle fat-free Catalina salad dressing
1 cup apricot preserves

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Poke holes in the chicken with a fork and place the chicken pieces in a 4 quart casserole dish. Mix the soup mix, dressing and jam together, and pour over the chicken.
Cover dish and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment